I am a researcher at JD.com. Previously, I received my Ph.D. degree and B.Sc. degree at Nanjing University in 2014 and 2020 respectively, supervised by Prof. Zhi-Hua Zhou and Prof. Yuan Jiang. My research focuses on machine learning, especially developing robust machine learning models.
- Lu Wang, Xuanqing Liu, Jinfeng Yi, Zhi-Hua Zhou, Cho-Jui Hsieh. Evaluating the robustness of nearest neighbor classifiers: a primal-dual perspective. arXiv preprint, 2019. [paper, code]
- Shen-Huan Lv, Lu Wang, Zhi-Hua Zhou. Improving generalization of deep neural networks by leveraging margin distribution. arXiv preprint, 2018. [paper]
- Lu Wang, Xuanqing Liu, Jinfeng Yi, Yuan Jiang, Cho-Jui Hsieh. Provably robust metric learning. Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2020. [paper, code]
- Lu Wang, Huan Zhang, Jinfeng Yi, Cho-Jui Hsieh, Yuan Jiang. Spanning attack: reinforce black-box attacks with unlabeled data. Machine Learning, in press. [paper, code]
- Lu Wang, Yuan Jiang. Robustness verification of K-NN classifiers via constraint relaxation and randomized smoothing, Science China: Information Sciences, in press. (in Chinese)
- Lu Wang, Zhi-Hua Zhou. Cost-saving effect of crowdsourcing learning. In: International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), New York, NY, 2016.
- Wei Gao, Lu Wang, Rong Jin, Shenghuo Zhu, Zhi-Hua Zhou. One-pass AUC optimization. Artificial Intelligence, 2016, 236: 1-29. [code]
- Wei Gao, Lu Wang, Yu-Feng Li, Zhi-Hua Zhou. Risk minimization in the presence of label noise. In: AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), Phoenix, AZ, 2016.